Live Style Europe 23/11/2018
23 novembre 2018
In this second text of the Live Style Europe radio show:
- Interview with Victor and Zivile Diawara, the two founders and directors of LOFTAS, music venue and cultural fabric in Vilnius, Lithuania
>> More about LOFTAS: http://www.menufabrikas.lt/
- Interview with Marc Wohlrabe, co-founder of the Berlin clubnetwork Clubcommission, board member of the German live music network LiveKomm, curator and co-founder of NIGHTS – Stadt nach Acht conference, about the importance of setting live music venues and clubs in the context of transversal issues such as nightlife and urban development.
>> Clubcommission: http://www.clubcommission.de/
>> LiveKomm: https://livekomm.org/
>> Stadt nach Acht: http://stadt-nach-acht.de/
>> NIGHTS – Beyond the Paradox, 15 – 17 November, Brussels: https://nights-conference.org/
- Interview with Søren Merrild Staun, the project adviser of Puls – a cooperation project on artistic circulation in the Nordic countries.
>> Puls: https://puls.nordiskkulturfond.org/
- Happy End Less – Paryciai (Lithuania)
- Slow Sliders – It’ Hard to Hate (France)
- Regina – Paivat valuvat (Finland)
The Live Style Europe radio show is presented by Live DMA – European network for live music associations representing over 2500 live music venues, clubs, and festivals – and produced by Euradio.